Wednesday 19 July 2006

Council Guest Book & Programme Hand-outs








For those who didn't get to see the guest book and Programme List handouts, this is it. I'm soooooo proud of it! they're from 7G (a.k.a 7 gypisies: A popular scrapbook brand!) I love the black tape! nice man.... although people say that this is small, but I love it!~ Three words I can describe, "7G rocks me!"

Anyway, Not a lot of people sign on it wad... so why need such a big guest book....make it cute and classy more impt.





Here's the Programme list hand out i posted for dudes who helped. Haha, bet their glad that i design it well, thanks to scrapping folks for creating examples to generate the idea for me!!! I Love the stamps.... I used all my brand of stamps! Great!

Anyone who wants it can ask from me in this blog, i have 2 (i think) left, you can get it from me!











A BIG extra Note: Estelle Has contributed greatly by helping daren in doing most of the painting job, thanks to those who has done it to. You can tell me the names and I'll post it here. Posted by Picasa Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment