Friday 14 December 2007

Unique.

For the past few weeks, I was busy buying all the materials from different places and printing photos and also, think of the ways to make them. Of course, making for 12 people wasn't as easy as i thought it would though I have done one and help two person complete them too. But 12 wasn't easy. With two whole days of the work (sticking, pasting, stamping, inking), we actually did most of it and it went quite well.

Great thanks to jeff, ken, gilbert, and ghafar for not letting me do this by myself. (would be possible to finish before 2009..lol)

Gilbert wanted everything to unique which almost cause my death! Many was half done and had to be completed and made different in some ways.









In every book however, was a same quote.

“When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy” –unknown

Thanks for the energy, friends.










of course, gilbert made one for someone too. :)


The table was a mess, but it was worth it.
also, seniors, we hope you appreciate the album we gave you. Of course it was very very unique.
And talking about unique...

After finishing the book eldest, I have read a part which i would like to share with you. Eragon was told to bring a present that is not made with magic and was very much troubled by it. (like many of us giving presents to others.)

But you possess one quailty that no one else does, said Saphira.

Oh?

Your identity. Your history, deeds and situation. use those to shape your creation and you will create soemthing unique. whatever you make, base it upon that which is most important to you. only then will it have dept and meaning. and only then will it reasonate with others.

And that is Unique. And that is ART.

For what i will blog some time later of what happened TODAY. Look at amelene's blog! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment