Friday 28 December 2007

christmas cards!

okay... something funny that amelene made while studying! i was really laughing like crazy!!! never laughed so hard since yi wei made jokes! LOL!
A really late time posting this, but it's always never too late to send a card! here's one of my favorite cards! here's one to amelene.


This special card has the quote on the outside.


"around this time of year, thoughts of people I've laughed with makes me smile all over again."



here's one I've just made for gersh! pretty cool card with GOLD inking which is my newest stamp pad collection! NICE!
and I used a template from the meiji's meltykiss which comes with 3 different flavours...milk, green tea and some dunno what. LOl. Maybe stopping scrapping and starting on studies. but after sharmaine's chalet! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment