Saturday 25 February 2012

Fund raising workshop!

 I'm currently doing a fund-rasing for overseas community service project of SMU students! It's going to be a really fun class with loads of techniques to do and carry out. Its a really difficult time making a stress free layout with a style that actually suits the demographics of the students (I'm just trying my luck by guessing if thats what they what.) But anyhow, its a worth-it-class as it has 22 pieces of pattern paper which is really really REALLY rare for any scrapbooking class (I've not seen any with so much 6 by 6 papers!!)



Hoping my layout would inspire many to join and there are already rave reviews when some of my friends saw it! this event is jointly organised exclusively for SMU! So if you are a student at SMU, you can sign up here! But you are not a student, you can find out more on the Facebook page to see how you can contribute!



Here are the close ups for the picture! I had requests for the pictures of the layout and card to be posted up so i decided to put it for my usual design team post! You can take a look at papermarket blog for the pictures of the layout and card!


I'll be trying my very very best to have more posts coming up!!!

P.S: I forgot to mention, this layout is specially designed for my lovely friend amelene who is in the states now enjoying the best times of her life! way to go girl! It will be in a blink and I'll see you back in singapore so savor the moments there! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment