Thursday 14 June 2007

pre-u seminar.

This is something i would really miss- The Pre-university seminar 2007.
I would like to thank my seminar group 23 for giving me the wonderful 5 days together in NTU. You people really make me smile and enjoy the wonderful jokes together. I love especially the night we made jokes and laugh like crazy.
it came out wonderful when we don't even know a single bit of one another and it would defintely impossible to group us together like this where everyone is of a different school and is able to talk to one another so happily.

The first day was tiring but we did get to interview eric khoo ( as seen on the straits times: Tuesday 22nd may, Home section ) and we had fun racking ou brains together to get the interview done.




I'm really sorry to annabelle for putting up with the nonsense they made.... everyone was sleep like dat also what...)

The panel disscusion was really interesting where i gave puzzles to put the brainy people to the test, we even play werid games! (this including: how many 'maa maa/:sheep jump over the wall? Is this a string? Bang Bang who died? Look at my action closely: woosh, johny johny johny woosh...! what number is this? Why Fuzzy Wazy loves ___ but not ___?)

And thank god, YJC made have made a good effort in putting up the parallel presentation. I really crossed my fingers when the Q &A was ongoing.)

The special project task is sure tiring but fun, we learnt many fun IT stuffs and enjoy ourselves. Totally.

Thanks to kahlilah for the laughter and craziness we had together. (her fav sentence: dun anyhow wack ok!) ferena (so spastic!) shaoyong (sorry lah, sorry lah!)




my dearest SLOs Yang yi, Kahlilah, priscilla (the pure one) thank you for your help, you rock!

I guess the sad part was when we had to leave each other, i would really really miss you ppl like my hwa chong room mate, ZiQiao who made loads and loads of lame jokes. thank you everyone for ur sincere notes you wrote for me, i will always keep it in my heart. I know everyone would be leading different paths, but these memories together can never be forgotten.

But.... we have outing this saturday! Yay! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment