Tuesday 1 May 2007

Believe Or not.

Believe it or not,
I went to the fontwerks class by Kahmei, a really famous Scrapbooker in Canada. It was defintely fun, and i went home with an album!

Believe it or not,
I had sharmaine's camera with me, but i didn't even take a shot at all. The camera battery was dead.

Believe it or not,
Its with me for 2 weeks and i can't use it. ARGGGHH!
Believe it or not,
i was the not guy in the class than usual. kah mei's little 4-5 year old son was there.
Believe it or not,
I went to NYP to watch the speech day! and talk to teachers. Thank you Mrs Rita Teo and Mdm Kavitha and other teachers.

Believe it or not,
Miss Teo's Teachers day card made by me and some others was stolen by someone in the staff room...
Believe it or not,
I will print a pic of the card for her.

Believe it or not,
We Met later at jacks place for a little time together. It was a last minute thing. (you could view it at Amelene's Blog.)

Believe it or not,
I ran 6 rounds (2.4 km?) in 11.29 mins and 4 rounds before in 7.10. You do the math. I don't believe it myself, lets hope it'll be better in my NAFA.

Believe it or not,
I have another olden-type flim camera by xuyuan and i only took 2 shots.

Believe or not,
I swam around 40 laps (2km) and i was dog-tired.

Believe it or not,
I miss swimming.

Believe it or not,
I handed up my PI.

Believe it or not,
I've Blogged again. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. isnt kai mei a doll? i meet her last eyar and she is so sweet. glad to see you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terence, thanks for stopping by my blog!! You're so lucky to be able to attend the class :) KM is a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete