Saturday 26 August 2006

My blog is back at....

12.15 a.m!!! Yes.... finally! I was really happy and shocked with how effective the blogger is when i wrote in the suggestions.... sorry to keep everyone coming back to check on this. I thank and welcome you BACK to this unchanged daily moments back.

I was really excited when blogger came up with a BETA version, i thought it was my chance to change my blog template. Unforunately, problems start to arise as the blogger tools aren't working really well. I was tearing my hair out to keep this blog online, and my stupid computer isn't helping me with it.






I recieved a comment from a SCRAPPING friend who was amazed for what i did and enjoy (scrapbooking , ofc course) i don't know why the comment was deleted!!! But please keep in contact with me! I really want to know your name and the small town you came from!

I don't mind making more scrapping friends from round the world, do add me in your msn at terenceleeweiming@hotmail.com if you want me to link you, do tell me too!

There so much to tell but i hope i don't lose my MOJO in telling my story. Be sure to keep up the many coming updates! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment