Tuesday 9 May 2006

Wedding Night.

A night of funfilled enjoyment with kids. The attention they give you and how you interact with them was fun. I enjoyed every part every moments with them.

To view the photo's taken, click to this.

Well, I'm really happy exams is going to be over. I dreaded for this morning to end faster, having two diffcult papers st once. Tomorrow would be more relaxing. To take a one hour paper of physics, and shaded the correct answer like shading 4-D, makes my life a whole lots easier.

After thursday, i'll spend it by going to buy some scrapbooking products and check out the new ones. Then, I have to continue my work on the cheeseboard class I attended last saturday and left with having to join the bingo challenge *sniff*. Oh well, I will post real soon to show you my cheeseboard for mother's day. A great gift thought out by the scrapper loft's team. Thanks to YOU!
 Posted by Picasa Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment