Friday 8 March 2013

Garden Event coming up!


This is really an exciting time as we celebrate singapore greatest and most talented ladies who never fails to wow with their sweet lovely projects and charming personality. This is really exciting time and I'll have to say that I really love love lurrrrve events like this as all the scrappers gather together and create something new and learn something along the way. Not forgetting the fact that we will get to make more friends and catch up with the old ones!

Catch the projects and information on the Papermarket Blog! Be sure to see you!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terence, I'm Jessie, attended your class on saturday evening in PM @ PS. What's your email address? I could'nt seem to find it on your blog - Let me know? email me at archstarie@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete