Monday 29 January 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Maplestory I haven't been playing for quite some time But when i thought maple just isn't for me, i got a bit (just a teeny weeny bit) hooked up again (by joon kit & gershwin) The quests are really tedious, putting me off the hook. Don't laugh, its only level 44.


Handphone The plan ends in 6 months time. Yay!!! This means I could change my handphone very soon!
Harry Potter is going to have a new movie on my birthday! (on America zone timing whereas in singapore its the 12th) I am really happy, hoping to plan a meal-then-a-movie celebration.

Also, JK Rowling, the 2nd richest woman with writing as a carrer (first place: oprah winfrey another favourite) has finished her book already. And you'll know it. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Can't wait! (you'll know by now, i'm a huge fan of harry potter.) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment