Saturday 30 June 2012

My two classes for the month of June!

As usual, lot of you have been asking me for a long time if I am designing classes! So for my favourite month, I have designed two classes instead! And what would be most cool about it is that it will be held in two different Papermarket Outlets and also the classes which I decided are so different that you would think it is not designed by me. (or it is done by a bi-polar disorder person)

  1. The first class will be held at Plaza Sing Papermarket. Imagine using ONLY studio calico papers (my favourite) and an paper album from october afternoon to create this amazingly graphical layout which emphasises on the art of graphical design and mixes a blend of vintage and modern papers to create this stylish yet classical layouts. Sweet and astonishing!
Here's a closer look:





2.   The second project which is held at Papermarket would be a shadow box/album which is combined together! Using tons of embossing Powder (each gets a bottle home) and also using half a bottle of mica flakes. It is a really cool, tim holtz kind of album with tons and tons of metal trinkets and 3D embellishments! 

My favourite part is actually the front cover...

Sign Up at Papermarket for these two projects and see you there!

keep smashing'! Im almost done with front cover! doing the insides soon!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the Antique Momento, the trinkets and the distressing...

    ReplyDelete